Golden Isles Workforce Development and Training
The workforce of Glynn County is a diverse mix of college graduates, military personnel, and graduates of technical training schools. The Golden Isles has the right mix to support all functions of your organization’s growth.
Coastal Pines Technical College
- 98.2% graduate placement rate
- 40 programs of study including Computer Information Systems, Business Technology, Welding and Joining Technology, Engineering Technology and more
- Various Award Levels include Associates of Applied Science, Diploma and Technical Certificates
- Many programs eligable for the Hope Grant and Scholarships
- Dual-enrollment with local high schools
Golden Isles Career Academy
- New 123,000 SQ facility of labs, classroom and conference space for applied learning supports more 1,000 students
- 17 distinctive career curriculums including Business Education, Manufacturing/Engineering, and Precision Machinng
- Provides Dual Enrollment and Career Pathways Programs through partnership with local high schools
The College of Coastal Georgia
- 20 bachelors degrees
- 4 career associate degrees and 2 general associate programs
- 3 degree awarding schools: Arts & Science, Business & Public Management, and Nursing & Health Science
- 8 athletic programs
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Georgia’s Quick Start
- For more than 40 years, Quick Start has provided customized workforce training free-of-charge to qualified businesses in Georgia.
- Quick Start delivers training in classrooms, mobile labs or directly on the plant floor, wherever it works best for a company.
- Comprehensive workforce training services, from pre-employment assessment and training that helps companies “select the best,” to customized, job-specific training that delivers exactly the right skills your business needs.